moderated Re: Proposal: allow group owners to set message approval timeout

Curiouser and curiouser....yes, "claiming" is great feature, but in this case, why would they go to the bother of claiming it if they just want to get rid of it? Why not just delete it? And Joseph has said the problem is that they ignore it (meaning, I presume, don't want to deal with it). Claiming it is already dealing with it. Either way, the proposed addition seems unnecessary.