moderated Re: Proposal: allow group owners to set message approval timeout

I'm trying to understand this proposal, strictly out of curiosity. What do you mean that the message 'was not supposed to go to the list,' unless a moderator had already seen and rejected it? I'm not against this proposal but I don't understand it. It seems to be penalizing a group member for the group moderators' failure to act. ???

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 10, 2017, at 12:03 AM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

The following was observed on one of the lists I manage: an associate owner approved a message that was more than several days old and was not supposed to go to the list, causing confusion for some members.

Thus I’d like to propose having a timeout where group owners can specify how long a message needing to be approved stays until an automatic action is taken (remove the message, do not approve, etc.).

Thanks.
Cheers,

Josep