moderated Re: moderator permissions for seeing +owner messages?

Thanks, Mark. I noticed that greenfizzpops wrote

"I tried:
-Approve Pending Members
-Set Member Subscription Options (also allows access to the member list)
And also set them to receive all owner emails but that didn't allow them to see the +owner messages "tab" on the member's page."

But I've now tested this in my test group, and it works fine for me.