moderated Re: moderator permissions for seeing +owner messages?

So it seems that only group owners have access to the individual member pages.

Mark, I would suggest changing the wording in caveat on the member's "notes" section, which currently reads: "Notes are only viewable by group moderators." In fact, I might remove the caveat entirely, since only owners, not moderators, will even get to that page to read it.