moderated Re: moderator permissions for seeing +owner messages?

Douglas Swearingen <dougiebehr460@...>

In the group I am a Co-Owner of, we got around whether a moderator can see owner messages by making the 3 or us all Co-Owners.

Doug

On Thursday, March 9, 2017 2:38 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

p.s. It's odd. I just did a test in my test group by making a test member into a moderator. That member can see the members list, but can't click on any member's page and see it. The member pages are not clickable. The member's individual page is where the owner messages from the member are listed.
I wonder if this is a bug. My understanding, especially because of the notation under the "notes" section on a member's page that moderators can see those notes, is that all mods have access to each individual member page. That seems not to be the case now.