moderated Re: moderator permissions for seeing +owner messages?

You can specify whether they get all owner messages, or owner messages just from subscribers (this includes pending members), or no owner messages.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 9, 2017, at 10:12 AM, ro-esp <ro-esp@dds.nl> wrote:

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 12:06 pm, Green Fizzpops wrote:

I searched for this but couldn't find anything relating.
As far as I know, anyone you appoint "moderator" will receive the groupname+owner@groups.io messages, even if you don't give them ANY "moderator privileges".

I know for sure that's how it works in yahoogroups, and I don't remember any discussion about it being different in groups.io

groetjes, Ronaldo