moderated moderator permissions for seeing +owner messages?

Green Fizzpops

Hi

I searched for this but couldn't find anything relating. I have a group with a pending membership questionairre setup. Which (combination) of the moderator permissions gives a moderator the ability to see the +owner messages a pending member has sent so they can see the replies to the questionairre on the website?

I tried:

-Approve Pending Members

-Set Member Subscription Options (also allows access to the member list)

And also set them to receive all owner emails but that didn't allow them to see the +owner messages "tab" on the member's page.

Thanks

Green