moderated Re: Font Size on Digest

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Jean,

         How are you reading your digests?   By this I mean are you using a webmail service through a browser or an e-mail client?  (It sounds like an e-mail client program, but knowing which one would be helpful).

         The fact that you are seeing this in messages coming in from two different e-mail addresses suggests to me that it's something "on your end" but it will probably take some back and forth to figure out what.

          If this is considered inappropriate or "off topic" for beta I will be happy to take it private, but I presume at some point there will be someone else who encounters the same issue and perhaps for the same reason, so I'll try to help here unless directed otherwise.
--
Brian

To think is to differ.

    ~ Clarence Darrow