moderated Re: Font Size on Digest

Hi Jean,

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 3:31 AM, Jean Bennett via Groups.Io <jcbennett@...> wrote:

I may have missed this somewhere, but did the font size recently get changed on the digest?  I am receiving the digest from three groups - one in Yahoo mail and two on AOL.  The fonts on all are now so tiny as to be almost unreadable.  I am reading on desktop and have made no changes to how my e-mail is displayed.  It was not this tiny previously - and I would appreciate it if the font could be return to the previous size.

I'm not aware of any changes recently that would affect font sizes in the digests. Are others in your groups seeing the same thing? Perhaps it was a single message that screwed things up?