moderated Re: photos on home page

Duane

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 12:22 pm, J_Catlady wrote:

"notify group" would be by the member posting the photo
That's the one I'd like to be able to turn off, if it's implemented (as well as on files which is now there.) Or be able to remove/delete the notification if all files/photos/etc are moderated. (If the "notify" is an option for the user, I'd want it off by default, but would prefer that I could disable it completely.)

I'm only referring to uploaded items, not attached (which is turned off in most of my groups.)