moderated Re: photos on home page

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 12:08 pm, Duane wrote:
Moderation should send a notification (if you choose to get them.) In this case, having a "notify group" option on the moderation page may solve both situations.

I like the moderation idea but I think we're now talking about apples and oranges. My thought was that the option to "notify group" would be by the member posting the photo, in case they wanted to explictly share (or not) the photo. That, of course, is different from the mods getting a notification of the upload, or approving/rejecting the upload, or notifying the group themselves.