moderated Re: photos on home page

Duane

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 10:28 am, Carol Good wrote:

things that are sneaked into the files or photos
This is where I'd like to see the ability to have these (and databases, calendar, etc.) be moderated. Then they'd need approval before anyone could see them (or they could be rejected or deleted.) Moderation should send a notification (if you choose to get them.) In this case, having a "notify group" option on the moderation page may solve both situations. I'd still like to be able to disable the "notify group" on the actual upload pages though, in case I don't want to moderate certain items.