moderated Re: photos on home page

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 09:12 am, Carol Good wrote:
We don't want to restrict members from either sort of upload but with certain people we do like to keep a close eye on what they're up to.

I would love optional group-notification of photo uploads, as well, but for the opposite reason: people post photos of their cats to share with group members, but it doesn't really get shared because nobody knows about it unless they purposely start going through the photos pages! I often find the upload in the log and then myself post a message to the group with a link to the cat pic. So giving people the chance to click on "notify members" would be great. (I would even make the notify option the default for photos, since by their very nature, photos are something that people are posting in order to share.)