moderated Re: photos on home page

Carol Good

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 03:21 am, Jean Bennett wrote:
No objection here. Our group disallows attachments anyway - so either way is
not a problem for us. More important to us would be an automatic notification
that a new photo has been added to the photos section, and the ability to
rearrange photos within albums and to comment directly on photos. Those are
things that we really miss from the Yahoo days. I know those are on the "to
do" list and we are really hoping that they can be accomplished in 2017.
I'd like to just follow up on this and add that we could really use automatic notification of both photos and files uploaded to our group. We've just transferred our yahoogroup (marvellous service, Mark!) and clicking around today I found that one member has been busy uploading photos. We don't want to restrict members from either sort of upload but with certain people we do like to keep a close eye on what they're up to.

Carol