moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Tony Moody

Thanks Bob,
Will add that to my list of Chuckles,

"Doesn't know his icon from his url" - Bob

Well, it gave me a smile !

Tony

On 4 Mar 2017 at 13:44, Bob Bellizzi wrote about :
Subject : Re: [beta] Site updates #changelog

We're well aware of the shortcomings. While I may not be a "sophisticated user" I'm fairly experienced. In fact unless they are older than me (85 & 11/12)and started their hardware/software careers before I did (1956) I don't have many worries about our member sophistication regarding computers. Most don't know what an icon is or a url.

Bob Bellizzi, 85 and still designing/implementing software, websites, etc.

The Corneal Dystrophy Foundation