moderated specify on home page whether replies go to group, individual, or mods #suggestion

I recently ran into some confusion with a group that was set to "reply to moderators." The reply box had only "reply to moderators" at the bottom, but even the moderators/group owner seemed not to be aware of the setting. I think it would be helpful to put this information on the home page.