moderated Re: bug? or bad feature? "Likes" by former members go to error message, should be removable? #suggestion #bug

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 02:58 pm, Brian Vogel wrote:
I see no reason for one's "Like" actions to do so, either.

Agree with this, too. As I mentioned, the only reason I wanted to remove the "Like" was that it contained a link to my profile. Thankfully, the link is a bad one. But there is certainly a better way to achieve that.