locked Re: Suggestion for files settings

Judy,

Are you talking about the files that go out to pending members or are you talking about approving pending members?

These are Member Notices, which are files that get sent out to:
Welcome
Pending
Goodbye
Banned

All can be modified to suit your group's info/needs.

Trish

​​

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 8:36 PM, J. Faulkner <jfaulkner44@...> wrote:

Thanks Trish, but I don’t think we are talking about the same thing.  If I am reading that page correctly, those settings are group settings (who can do what).  That’s not what I am talking about.

When we have a member join the group, they are pended.  Also at that time, a message is automatically sent to them under the Pended category requesting information.  Another options is a letter goes out to welcome them when they are approved, another if they are denied, etc.  These various messages do not go out to everyone nor do they go out weekly/monthly, etc.  Just the one time to that particular individual.

I don’t see anything like that when I click on the Setting option.

Judy F.

SW Florida - USA