moderated Re: Yahoo Easy Group Transfer

Hi All,

Just an update on the easy group transfer issue. It certainly seems like I'm running up against some sort of rate limit for accepting invites for the transfer groups.io account. I seem to be able to accept about 17 invites and then it starts erroring out. I've tried using a VPN to see if it's just tied to my IP address, but it's apparently tied to the account. The limit appears to be in effect for more than 24 hours. I currently have a backlog of 15 invites waiting to be accepted.

I'll be putting a notice on the easy group transfer page explaining that there may be a delay in accepting invites.

Cheers, Mark