moderated Re: Attachment space

Mark,

This is great. Greedy as usual, though, I have one request: is there any way to change things so that the attachments can be easily deleted from old messages? Normally (at least in our group, and other groups where topics are automatically locked after a certain period of time), old topics are locked. So to delete any attachments requires first unlocking the topic and then editing each message. It would be awesome, in fact, if moderators could just use this "attachments page" to delete the attachments directly from it, thus eliminating several cumbersome steps. I'd love to view the attachments, and then, topic by topic, delete all attachments from ones I select.