From: J. Faulkner [mailto:jfaulkner44@embarqmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 9:49 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: RE: [beta] Re: Suggestion for files settings

Shal, I thought I did and I still get the list I referred to. Here's what I did On the group, I clicked the Setting button on the left When I scroll down it shows Moderated, Restricted, etc.
I then clicked Member Notices at the top and it shows a welcome message I clicked Update Notices at the bottom and it looks like I get basically the same options as above.
I also clicked on all of the down arrows

I'm lost. I don't see any place where I can pick when pended, when approve, when denied, etc. I'm sure it's there, but I can't find it.

Judy F.
SW Florida - USA