From: Mark Fletcher [mailto:markf@corp.groups.io]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 2:15 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Re: [owlperch] To Duane, Matthew, Shal & Tyger

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 12:23 AM, Shal Farley <shal@...> wrote:

Nightmare scenario I'm sure.

Yes, this has been bugging me ever since it happened. I'm not sure whether to be happy or deeply embarrassed and a little horrified, but I found the bug and it was in our end of the line. This only was tripped when one connection is used to send multiple emails. The first email goes through fine. The second email ends up being sent to the first email's group.

I could not find any other instances of this happening in the logs. It has been fixed. I am sorry.