moderated Re: Date format settings #suggestion

Dave Sergeant

A late comer to this thread. Mark, I hope you can arrange for us to select the European date format DD/MM/YYYY as an option. Your MM/DD/YYYY is totally confusing for us in the UK and leads to all sorts of misunderstanding. I have enabled absolute dates in my settings (ie Feb 21st 2017) but the MM/DD/YYYY keeps appearing in all sorts of places. We are looking to move one of our groups over from Yahoogroups to a new one I created today but we really need proper UK times and dates.