moderated Updates to Trello

beta@groups.io Integration <beta@...>

[Beta] New comment on card "We are not de-duping incoming messages with the same message-id, and we need to." by Mark Fletcher:

Done a few weeks ago. Archiving.

[Beta] The card "We are not de-duping incoming messages with the same message-id, and we need to." was archived.

[Beta] New comment on card "Option to moderate individual threads." by Mark Fletcher:

Completed awhile back. Archiving.

[Beta] The card "Option to moderate individual threads." was archived.

[Beta] New comment on card "When viewing single messages, have prev/next buttons for messages in the thread." by Mark Fletcher:

Done awhile back. Archiving.

[Beta] The card "When viewing single messages, have prev/next buttons for messages in the thread." was archived.

[Beta] New comment on card "Enable/Disable Google Hangouts, like other integrations" by Mark Fletcher:

No longer appropriate.

[Beta] The card "Enable/Disable Google Hangouts, like other integrations" was archived.