From: "Shal Farley" <shals2nd@gmail.com>
To: beta@groups.io
Sent: 2/7/2017 6:39:52 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] Owner was Unsubscribed

Tami,

I got a message from the other owner of my group that she was
unsubscribed but there was nothing marked as spam and she didn’t
receive an email letting her know she was unsubscribed.
If you haven't, try searching for her email address in the Member Activity table and Moderator Activity tables of your group's Activity page. One or the other of those ought to say something about how she was unsubscribed.

Shal
https://groups.io/g/Group_Help
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum