moderated Re: Home page ideas #suggestion

Sue

>I already feel hampered and inconvenienced since the "admin" functions (members, settings, etc.) were hidden under an extra layer, causing an extra keystroke every time I want to do something

I’ve no problem with Admin functions being hidden but I would like them in alphabetical order. I keep whizzing down to settings and having to stop and come back up a bit. Yes, OK, it’s only redirecting the cursor a little way but the brain expects S for settings to be further down the page <g>

Sue