moderated Re: Home page ideas #suggestion

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 11:18 pm, Matt Wilkie wrote:
Allow hiding the features

Great ideas, with the keyword here being "allow." I already feel hampered and inconvenienced since the "admin" functions (members, settings, etc.) were hidden under an extra layer, causing an extra keystroke every time I want to do something in that regard (which is often) (yes, the system remembers but sometimes you go in through a back door, or have come from a group in which you're not a mod, etc.).  Please, if this is implemented, make it an optional setting!