locked Re: Suggestion for files settings

On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 11:45 AM, Shal Farley <shal@...> wrote:

Hmm... I hadn't looked at that way, but you're right. The Description available in an event isn't as limited as the one in Yahoo Groups was. So for many purposes where text files are used it might do just as nicely.

For non-text files you can place a link in the text, and it doesn't seem too difficult to pick up the link from the file's name in the Files section. But there's no attachment ability, nor a convenient way to browse for the file you want.

It's always been my intention to have the ability to include attachments in event reminders. I checked and it wasn't on the Trello board, so I've added a card.

Thanks,
MarkĀ