moderated Re: Digests tweak

Just got an offlist message from a member of my group who's also in another group, that one with a ginormous amount of daily traffic. She is being driven crazy, says she's now getting about a dozen digests a day. Suggests that the number of posts in a digest could be a member option. She had no problem with her email trimming long messages.

It does seem optimal, if at all feasible to implement, to let the number of posts be a member option.