moderated Re: Digests tweak

Mark,

I am proposing changing the algorithm that forces a digest. My
proposal is that at 10pm pacific, if there are pending digest
messages *AND* the person has not received a digest in the last 12
hours, to generate a digest.
This suggests to me another way of looking at Digests. Maybe instead of a time of day, you can trigger them by a maximum age for the oldest message in the digest when the max count/size hasn't been reached.

The extra bit of complexity might be offset by smoothing out the delivery burden (on the average - you'd still see the occasional rogue wave).

Shal
https://groups.io/g/Group_Help
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum