moderated Re: Event: Site maintenance, Thursday, 2 February 2017 #downtime #cal-invite

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 12:01 pm, Brian Vogel wrote:
 This is directly parallel to the "dead in the water page with the Groups.io kitten(s)" that I get when the site is down for whatever reason when you try to access the web interface.

Parallel but not equal. No kittens does not equal kittens. I vote for kitten photos with the email! :-)