moderated Digests tweak

Hi All,

Currently, digests go out every 12 messages and at 10pm pacific if there are any pending digest messages at all. In some active groups, this could lead to something like a 'full' 12 message digest and then a 1-2 message digest, and then another 12 message digest, in fairly rapid succession.

I am proposing changing the algorithm that forces a digest. My proposal is that at 10pm pacific, if there are pending digest messages *AND* the person has not received a digest in the last 12 hours, to generate a digest.

Thoughts?