locked Re: Markdown


Mark -
Something that used to work in Groups that some of our members used were the characters created by holding down ALT and typing the four digit number on the numeric keypad. I'm afraid I don't know what it's called. Back in the days of phototypesetting these were called Pi characters as I recall. Is this in any way related to markdown? An example is ALT+0169 giving a copyright symbol. Being able to use them again would be helpful, but we managed without them.

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.