From: beta@groups.io [mailto:beta@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Fletcher
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 11:38 AM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Event: Site maintenance, Thursday, 2 February 2017 #downtime #cal-invite

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 11:31 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 11:24 am, Mark Fletcher wrote:

I can fairly confidently state that if I were to send a message unilaterally to all groups, I would have a mutiny on my hands.

Good heavens, people are fussy then, aren't they?!

I learned long ago that group owners are very possessive of their groups and members, and do not like anything happening with their groups that they don't know about or control. Note, this is not a criticism.