moderated Re: Event: Site maintenance, Thursday, 2 February 2017 #downtime #cal-invite

Maria

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 11:24 am, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I like the banner idea; I'll put one up this afternoon.

Banner works great for us. We can send an announcement to our groups if we think the time/outage will interfere.

Don't think an auto-reply back message via email is necessary for us -  we moderate posts anyway - so a delay is anticipated and the hours during which the maintenance will occur will be off hours for us.

Maria