moderated Re: Event: Site maintenance, Thursday, 2 February 2017 #downtime #cal-invite

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Might this not be something that should show up in each and every group in groups.io?  It seems like it's something that every user should be aware of.  I have seen this notice, and the related post about planned outage, only on beta.

I would hope that a mechanism exists for "the Grand Poo-Bah of Groups.io"  [Mark right now and for the foreseeable future] to blast a message out to each and every group in existence at a given point in time.
--
Brian

You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.

    ~ Anne Lamott