moderated Adding Custom sign up form fields in embedded sign up forms #suggestion

Armando <armando.elevatorfan@...>

When I promote my mailing list, I only have the email address field so people can sign up with just there email address. I would like the option to put custom fields, for example, I would require a profile picture on their profile. The only way that I can approve my members is through google forms. I would like the option to approve them through groups.io, like for example, put there response in one email and I will decide if I will approve or reject a new member.

Sent from my iPhone 6s