moderated Re: Can an e-mail user check their own subscription status via e-mail?

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

I also have to say that I really like Joseph Lee's suggestion that if a message were to be sent to an as yet non-existent status address that if an address is subscribed that what should be returned, after the text saying it's subscribed, are additional lines documenting all of the settings currently configured for that particular address that can be tweaked through e-mail with the "tweaking instructions" right next to the current setting status.
--
Brian

I have made mistakes, but have never made the mistake of claiming I never made one.

          ~  James G. Bennet