moderated Re: Experimenting with digest size?

The same thing happens on gmail with another mailing list I'm on. You always have to scroll to the bottom of an already very long message (event though clipped) and click on "view complete message."

I do this automatically now with their digests before even beginning to read, because you can't get valid search results otherwise. It's really annoying.