moderated Re: Experimenting with digest size?

Tony Moody

Mark,
I send out two digests if the first one is too long, about two pages long. The second one goes out an hour later due to possible restriction by my ISP.  It is a text only, manually generated email service, twice per day. A different animal but the same problem when input is hectic.

OK,
Tony

On 26 Jan 2017 at 21:45, Mark Fletcher wrote about :
Subject : [beta] Experimenting with digest si

Hi All,
<snip>
So, I'm thinking of experimenting with lowering the max number of messages in a digest. Maybe to 20, maybe something less. Thoughts?