moderated Re: Files section DIRECTORY #suggestion

Sue

It would be good to include the file sizes, uploaded-by, and uploaded-date, too, of course, but that would just be gravy.
This is exactly what I use a database for (and why I would like English, or at least, International dates). I have columns for date uploaded and by whom etc. In addition, and I'm ridiculously ecstatic about this, a hyperlink to each file. I haven't been able to do that at Yahoo for years now and it's so lovely to have that facility back again.

Sue