moderated Re: Clearly Identifying Different Groups #suggestion

Mark,

Yeah, like you I don't like floaters. When replying to a message, it
displays your email address (the From: line). What if I put the group
name there as well?
One possibility, at least on Desktop, might be to find room for the group name centered-ish in the blue logo bar, then make that bar non-scrolling. On mobile that may not be practical.

Or, since despite the dislike you've already got the "back to top" floater in the lower right hand corner when scrolled; you could make a floater of the group name balancing that on the left (preferably kept within the blank area of the left column). Or maybe combine their function in a (somewhat bigger) back to top. And maybe in the left column instead of lower right.

Shal
https://groups.io/g/Group_Help
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum