moderated Date-Time Display

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

This is at least slightly different from the format thread.  I selected absolute display a long while back because I really like to know *exactly* when something posted.  However, the date-time display on the web interface has never used the "advertised" format of "MMM DD, YYYY hH:MM [AM|PM]".  For anything earlier than today's date I get nothing but the date of the message.  For today's date while it remains today's date I get "hH:MM [AM|PM]" which in and of itself works just fine since without a date on the front you know implies today.

Is there some setting I need to tweak other than selecting "Absolute" for my time display in my Account Preferences in order to get full date-time to show?

--
Brian

I have made mistakes, but have never made the mistake of claiming I never made one.

          ~  James G. Bennet