moderated Re: Date format settings #suggestion

On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 11:03 AM, Sue <sue.tier@...> wrote:
I asked Mark about either being able to choose a date format or using the international date a while back and he said he didn't have a time scale for supporting it yet.

Right. Last time I looked into this, one of the open source libraries I use, for the date picker in the calendar, only supported the one date format that we currently use. I haven't had a chance to see if it's been updated.

Supporting multiple date formats is definitely on the TODO list.

Thanks,
MarkĀ