moderated Re: Date format settings #suggestion

ro-esp

On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 05:54 pm, Shal Farley wrote:

Göran,

> Well but groups.io <http://groups.io> I suppose is world wide so I
> see no point of keeping the date to US format only.

I agree with that.

My (somewhat humorously intended) point was that if we have a single
format, it may as well be the international standard one rather than the
US one.

> Why not be flexible to have this option? It will only be positive
> response.
Obviously, it you want to be international, you would need UTC, or at least the option of UTC
(which apparently is called "zulu time" in some circles...)

groetjes, Ronaldo