moderated Re: little idea about offlist messages

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 12:45 pm, Brian Vogel wrote:
that the message should be rejected for "on group" posting

If he meant to reject a message that "starts with offlist AND is sent to the group," Im fine with it. But I think implementation would be difficult. You'd have to parse the text containing the word "offlist" or "private" pretty carefully.