locked Re: Suggestion for files settings - testing calendar feature for reminder notices (possible bug?) #bug

Duane

I also did a test, but using All Day, repeating every 1 day.  Here's what I got:

"test" Reminder

When: Monday, 26 January 2015 12:00am to
Tuesday, 27 January 2015 12:00am
(GMT-06:00) America/Chicago
Where:

If the When would show just the first Date without time/zone for All Day events, I think it would be more clear, though not precise.  I had the reminder set for 2 minutes, so it came in at 23:58 Sunday night.  Adding a choice button on the reminder to send by email or send to group archives would be my preferred choice.  By choosing send to group archives, even those on No Email would see it posted in the group.  Would send to group archives be the preferred default for most people?  Would there be events where this wouldn't be preferred?

I like having all the options to start, repeat interval, etc.

I noticed that the Event was deleted from today on the Calendar.  This makes sense since it's already happened, but there may be instances when I'd like to keep it on there for future reference.

I have another test pending using the group name in the Where field, just to see what it looks like.  I'm thinking that using an event name of "Monthly groupname" would look a little better and more clearly explain what it was.  That should show up as "Monthly groupname" Reminder, so leaving the location blank would make more sense to me in that case.