moderated Re: Clearly Identifying Different Groups #suggestion

Hi Brenda,

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 12:43 PM, Nightowl >8# <featheredleader@...> wrote:
One of the reasons that I have a lot of trouble staying caught up in groups.io, particularly Beta and GMF, is that they both look completely alike when you are online on the website.

When you are composing a message, as I am doing now, you cant even see the title bar.

The group name is displayed at the top of every page, in what's called the breadcrumb bar. It's the grey bar. Do you see that? Perhaps there's something I can change to make that more apparent?