moderated Re: Message Number Missing in E-mail footer

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 04:22 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:
HTML messages contain both a plain text and HTML part. For these messages,
we only insert the footer into the HTML part, because that's what 99.99% of
people are shown when they view the messages.
You already have the capability of adding footers to text-only messages, so I suggest adding them to the text part of HTML messages as well. Some may be using that because they don't like the different fonts that different people choose in HTML mode.

JohnF