moderated Re: Message Number Missing in E-mail footer

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 2:12 PM, Jim Fisher <ejf@...> wrote:
Yes, your signature is back, but, using my email client and reading in plain
text, I still see no group footers much of the time.

HTML messages contain both a plain text and HTML part. For these messages, we only insert the footer into the HTML part, because that's what 99.99% of people are shown when they view the messages. It sounds like you're forcing your email client to show you the plain text part instead of the HTML part, which is why you're not seeing the footers.

Hope this helps.